Troutfitter's Guiding Policy
- Join us on the water for one of our fly fishing adventures and discover for yourself why we continue to lead the Ontario Guiding and Fly-fishing instruction industry. Unfortunately, it takes a few regulations to secure and maintain order in any outdoor activity.
- •All bookings require a 50% booking deposit to be regarded as a confirmed date.
- •Cancellations with up to two-weeks notice result in charge of 10% of the event cost (please read more refunds below).
- •Last-Minute Cancellations will be charged 25% of event cost (always on a case to case discretion).
- •If rescheduling can be worked out, there will be no penalty.
All refunds are subject to a 10% administration fee. Unless the email request for refund is with in the 90 day from actual date of booking purchase (this is Paypal no charge period) then entire deposit can be refunded.